Monday 26 July 2010

Apologies from my lack of posting recently- as you can tell from my last post I was, er, in a bad mood shall we say!

I have since spent a week off work on holiday, with another week to go. I returned yesturday from a long weekend camping with friends, which was fantastic. It really was just what I needed. The only down side is the pictures that surfaced on facebook today. It appears that between being a depressed binge eater and having my jollies around the campfire with copious amounts of ber, I have ballooned. I am a whale. A whale with a fantastic tan, but none the less.

It's ok!!

It's not really, but I'm being calm about it. It's not undoable. I am back on the Black coffee / Soup / Water diet that I always revert to. The scales have had the dust blown off them. I am on my way back.

I wish I could say I had so much to report seeing as I haven't posted in a while but, alas, this is not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment