Tuesday 3 May 2011

Day two of being back to my ana best...

Although I planned to eat normally over the weekend, I still found myself subconsciously restricting and skipping meals where possible. I couldn't help myself!

I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed yesterday, positively euphoric that my mind was made up and the soup diet could begin.
The boyfriend isn't happy about it, not one bit, but I have the perfect excuse - My sister's wedding in July, where I will be maid of honour. No one will think it odd that I'm crash dieting before then. After that - Well, we'll deal with it when the time comes..

I've got my bottle of water attached to my side, constantly sipping throughout the day to keep me feeling full. I've stocked up on my vitamins (Garlic, Cinnamon, zinc, iron, adios) and purged all the food from my flat. The only edibles left is soup, muesli, and some sweetcorn and baked beans if I have a really weak moment and need to eat something more substantial.

Today's intake so far - 1 Jacobs cracker, half a bowl of tomato soup. Water, black coffee.
Planned intake for the rest of the day - Half a bowl of chicken soup.
Total cals - 498.

Boooo. That's much too close to 500 for my liking. However, I know it will get easier as my stomach shrinks again and I must remind myself that going straight back to 200 cals with mess up my metabolism.

Visiting a friend this afternoon, I'm hoping to get a good 2 hour session on her trampoline.

PS - If you want to view my daily food diary, search username Fragile_Dictator on myfitnesspal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment