Friday 14 May 2010

I think I'm in love.
I have found my new life code.
Following extract is from my favourite website, random anorexics -


"I once asked a mentally fucked up good friend to help me lose the 20 pounds I packed on in college before I got married. This was her advice:

First of all, no fucking excuses! Get serious and read this slowly- every point holds equal merit. You’re getting married. It happens only once and this is your one chance to look your best. Is a basket of french fries really fucking worth looking at your wedding photos for the next forty years thinking, “shit, I should have tried harder”?
Second of all, EAT LESS. Have you ever watched Survivor? Or seen an anorexic? If you order a sandwich (never with cheese) don’t finish it. Always leave something on your plate. Immediately dispose of it when you’re full even if it’s the best damn thing you’ve ever tasted. No more dessert until after the wedding. Nothing fried, no potato chips, no fast food besides Subway. No ethnic food, Chinese, Mexican. Only Japanese. You’re smart, you know what’s fattening. Don’t fucking eat it. Drink a shit load of water. Constantly. All the fucking time. Much of hunger is dehydration anyways, so fill up and do it often. If you’re hungry, drink two glasses of water and then eat. It’s a natural appetite suppressant and it fills you up before meals. Carry a water bottle with you at all times.
Less carbs. No carbs is fucking impossible, makes you super tired and you’re more likely to never feel full which creates binging. Bread can only be part of the meal not an additive. If you like to drink, you can’t have beer. Diet Coke and Bacardi is the best. Or red wine. Definitely try drinking less. It’s so vital to losing weight. And NEVER drink soda. There’s so many calories in soda you won’t believe how much you’ll lose just from that.
Coffee. A lot of coffee. The more coffee, the less hunger, the more you shit – all things that create weight loss. A non-fat latte from Starbucks has 130 calories. Whole milk tacks on a 100 calories. Mochas are fine as long as they’re non-fat. No frappucinos, caramel macchiatos, nothing like that.
Always be cautious of calorie amounts. Try to eat three times a day at the same time each day. NEVER EAT PAST 7pm. Fruit has a ton of carbs. No fruit juices. No fucking smoothies. Grilled, poached, pan seared- the only things you can order at a restaurant. Eat all the veggies first to fill you up. NO creamy anything, dressings, sauces. No red meat.Vegetarians are usually skinnier than meat eaters. Stick to your three meals. ONLY. No snacking. No excuses. Fucking priorities!
Don’t immediately eat in the morning. It only makes me hungrier throughout the day. Eat lightly until dinner, salads, oatmeal, sandwiches (no cheese), handful only of nuts, tons of sushi, grilled chicken or fish, tons of steamed veggies and tofu. NO fucking pasta dishes, no mac n cheese, spaghetti etc. Sometimes when I’m really hungry, I go to sleep. Never eat before you lay down. When you wake up you’ll feel so much skinnier.
Vitamins. Now that you’re eating a lot less you need vitamins to supplement. Take a daily one and an omega 3 or fish oil- they suppress appetites. Diet pills are the bomb as well.
There’s no better work out than hard core sex. Do it more. Walk to the car, no elevators or escalators. Jumping jacks, weight lifting, running. At least 30 minutes a day. Get your heart rate up and keep it there for AT LEAST 30 minutes. When you exercise take a diet pill 45 minutes before working out. The energy from the pill will help you work out harder. Sounds weird, but if I smoke pot I can workout forever.
Lastly, go tanning.
I’m not psycho. It just works for me and I believe in you. Set a goal and achieve it. You are in control of yourself. Don’t lose the battle against your weaknesses."



Yes, random woman whom I never have an never will meet. I will say loud and proud that I am in love with you and your ethics! If only I could find a man like you!

1 comment:

  1. i love "random Anorexic's" too! Do you read "A-rexisaurus"...? Excellent!

    ReplyDelete