Monday 24 May 2010

The latest in my life?


I have a stalker.

No, seriously! I real spying-on-me, 100 messages a day, 5am phone calls stalker.
I threatened to call the police on him yesterday but it's hasn't deterred him.

The ironic thing is, my stalker got me a date. How about that.
Turns out, he was ranting and raving about me to some "random guy" on Saturday night, who I actually know from a couple of years back. The guy told me all about it on Sunday - apparently my stalker was convinced I was in the same club, giving him "looks"...I wasn't even in the same town. Anyway, I ended up talking to this guy for hours, just generally catching up. Now..we have a date on Saturday!

Let's hope the stalker doesn't find out.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Well, okay. Just please be careful. And, i really hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete