Thursday 27 May 2010

There is always a friend that complains about their weight, then proceeds to gorge on burgers.

I have a dear friend just like this. I really do love her. But why must she complain about her weight all the time, if she won't do anything anything about it?
And why does she have to drag me into the equation??

"We really should start eating healthy" or "We really should start going for morning runs"
- Errr, excuse me? I've lost nearly two stone bitch! I'm skinner then you have ever been, and still going! I'm actually DOING something about my weight, and god knows you need to do something a lot more than I do!

See, this is what she reduces me too. And like I said, I love her, I really do. But what the fuck is up with that? Does projecting her insecurities onto me make her feel a bit better? Does she pick up on how fucked up my mentality towards food is, and feed off it?


There is not one girl I know that would say "I am perfectly happy with my body".

No comments:

Post a Comment