Tuesday 6 April 2010

So much has happened.

I can't write about it at the moment. I need to process it all in my head first.

Fucking life.
As soon as I get my raise, that's it I'm moving out.
Never wanted to come back in the first place.
Circumstances.

Well...I've lost 3 pounds in 5 days. Mmmm. Not enough for my liking.
I know I should kick it up a notch and go for a marathon run tonight but I'm just so emotionally drained, I don't think I have the energy.
All I've been managing is 50 sit ups, 50 reps and 50 leg lifts a night. PATHETIC. Not good enough.

Yesturday I ate salad and a pice of soya and linseed bread @ 5pm.

I'm fasting today.

Fat whore.

I'm off on Thursday. Saltwater flush.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so sorry about all the crap that's going on in your life and you have to handle it all alone...that's soooo not fair and so hard. Wish i could ((hug)) you and comfort you in some way.
    If it is any comfort, lots of ugly junk going on here too. Ugh.
    Just found your blog and like it alot.
    Please be kind to y o u !

    ReplyDelete