Thursday 29 April 2010

Hello hello,

I have been itching to get on here and update but unfortunately I have been off sick with a stomach bug the last five days...which resulted in much vomiting and diarrhea, and complete loss of appetite.
I was practically quivering with excitement when I finally weighed myself this morning (I told myself I wouldn't until I was better) and rightly so, as I lost 4 pounds ;)

Aside from this it's good news on the work front as well - we have finally been given a part timer! This is great for two reasons;
1) It takes a lot of pressure off me as I'm not trying to single handedly run the desk whilst taking care of the admin and managerial side of things
2) Until he is fully trained up, he has been put on evening shifts with me. That means I don't get tempted to munch anything throughout my shift and as a result, most days I am only eating something small like a yogurt before my shift and that is all..

So all in all, it's been a pretty good week and I'm feeling positive. I'm starting to notice the changes in my body from my altered diet and I don't just mean weight wise - although I must say, my stomach is looking lovely and flat these days. Still a hell of a long way to go but..
Anyway, what I mean is I am feeling better in general. Now I've cut out all the refined crap and sugar, my skin is glowing, I'm less tired and strangely my nails are really strong but I should think that's down to the iron or zinc tablets


So like I said, its all good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment